Blue and Lavender Autumn Leaves - Patterned Cross Stitch Fabric
Wow, this bright and fiery pattern of leaves is perfect for getting into the back-to-school mood!
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This design is available in many counts, types and sizes of fabric. Silver, gold or opalescent treatments are optional.
Computer screens do not represent colors the same as real life.
Fabric is sent UNCUT if you order more multiples of a size.
Evenweave dyes lighter than Aida and Linen.
Use the picture as a guide.
If the colour is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange.
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here for our terms.