Daffodil bouquets don't last long enough. This creamy yellow with darker yellow patches will certainly put a spring into your step!
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
Lovely tie dye effect
This was a nice medium brightness pink and grey tie dye. Definitely variegated, very “tie dye”-like. Not subtle at all, but not crazy bright either. I’m going to use it to make a chess board. Very pleased with the fabric.