This soft neutral pattern is evocative of Arizona's Sonoran Desert undulating with dry heat as the sun dips to the horizon.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
I have purchased quite a lot of ground fabric from Fabric Flair, and I am never ever disappointed, each piece has been gorgeous. The color of Desert is exactly what you would expect for a fabric named Desert. Will be using this ground to stitch the new Long Dog Sampler, You Belong to Me, which is a theme of ancient Egypting motifs including the Pymarids on the Giza Plateaue, this color is absolutely perfect for this sampler.