Gobble Pumpkin Cross Stitch Fabric
The fabric behind Aury TM Designs' The New Gobbletons pattern.
The designer used 28 ct Evenweave fabric, 18x27"
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly.
- Washable to 212°F (100°C). Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This color is available in many counts, types and sizes of fabric. Silver, gold and opalescent treatments optional.
Note: Computer screens do not represent colors the same as real life.
Note: Evenweave dyes lighter than aida and linen.
Use the picture as a guide.
If the color is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here
for our terms.