Layer upon layer of crinkly tulle is what I imagine when I see this fabric, a bit more mauve than pink; you'll love it.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This color is available in many counts, types and sizes of fabric. Silver (opalescent) treatments optional.
Note: Computer screens do not represent colors the same as real life.
Use the picture as a guide.
If the color is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange.
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here for our terms.