With so much recent attention on weddings across the pond, there isn't one among us who isn't familiar with this rich shade.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
36 ct Royal Purple Evenweave
Love the fact I can get an evenweave in a 36 ct, Fabric Flair has tons, and tons of 36 ct fabric. This purple is a gorgeous color, I purchased it to stitch the sampler Heritages du Passe II Larbre de Vie aux Paons using white silk. It is going to be absolutely drop dead gorgeous.