This green color is a true greyish green, it mimics its fuzzy herbal namesake.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This color is available in many counts, types and sizes of fabric. Silver (opalescent) treatments optional.
Note: Computer screens do not represent colors the same as real life.
Use the picture as a guide.
If the color is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange.
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here for our terms.