Small Grey Cobwebs Cross Stitch Fabric
These lovely cobwebs have a violet tint to the grey and would complement any spooky design!
About Our Dyeing
Using the latest technology, we create beautiful, colorfast, and environmentally friendly fabrics with hand-dyed effects. Note: our hand-dyed effect is not actually dyed by hand, but is better for the following reasons:
- Washable to 212°F (100°C). Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency. The dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This color is available in many counts, types, and sizes of fabric. Silver, gold, and opalescent treatments optional.
About Our Colors
Note: Computer screens do not represent colors the same as they appear in real life.
- Use the picture as a guide.
- If the color is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange.
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here for our terms.
The color is no where near the color on your website. I guess it's because you show the 14 count aida, where I purchased the 28 count evenweave. Disappointed again. I don't understand why the colors are so different between evenweave and aida cloth.
I’ve never purchased printed fabric before….but I totally will again. Shipping was amazingly fast. This fabric has taken my project from nice to phenomenal.
this is a 36 count evenweave, beautifu fabric, going to be stitching a Halloween them on this, what else, but this design has chickens, making for a friend who has a lot of chickens.