Small Grey Cobwebs Cross-stitch Fabric
About our Dying.
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
28 count evenweave
The color is no where near the color on your website. I guess it's because you show the 14 count aida, where I purchased the 28 count evenweave. Disappointed again. I don't understand why the colors are so different between evenweave and aida cloth.
I’ve never purchased printed fabric before….but I totally will again. Shipping was amazingly fast. This fabric has taken my project from nice to phenomenal.
Small Grey Cobwebs Ground Fabric
this is a 36 count evenweave, beautifu fabric, going to be stitching a Halloween them on this, what else, but this design has chickens, making for a friend who has a lot of chickens.