Victorian Roses Cross Stitch Fabric a pretty backdrop to any number of charts and will lend some old world grace and style.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
I am so impressed with this lovely fabric. I'm working on a series of Jane Austen related charts and I'm going to use this fabric. The colors and flower print are subtle, but just lovely and I think they will give the work a very unique appearance. This is high quality fabric and excellent service. I recommend Fabric Flair and am planning on spending a lot of money with them.