Hazy Grey Hand Dyed Effect Cross Stitch Fabric
Photographed on 14 Aida.
About Our Dyeing
Using the latest technology, we create beautiful, colorfast, and environmentally friendly fabrics with hand-dyed effects. Note: our hand-dyed effect is not actually dyed by hand, but is better for the following reasons:
- Washable to 212°F (100°C). Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency. The dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
This color is available in many counts, types, and sizes of fabric. Silver, gold, and opalescent treatments optional.
About Our Colors
Note: Computer screens do not represent colors the same as they appear in real life.
- Use the picture as a guide.
- If the color is not what you expected, we always issue a refund or exchange.
For color related returns: all we ask is that you to pay the return shipping, via regular mail. Click here for our terms.
Fast shipping and wonderful service
Love the fabric and the speed of your delivery.
Going to use this ground for a Halloween sampler
I have been looking for a pretty grey fabric to do a Sue Hills Christmas design on. I didn’t want a grey that was too dark or too light and the mixture of the color is perfect. Thank you so much!