Sometimes you must venture out into the rain; these shades of dark to palest grey are exactly what you'll see huddled under your umbrella.
Tiny Modernist used this fabric for the chart "Edgar Allan Poe Tree"
To purchase the chart click here
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
Love the stormy grey fabric. Cannot wait to start my next project - Tiny Modernist EDGAR ALLEN POE Tree
Hand Dyed Ground Fabric
Fabric was shipped in a timely, Stormy Grey is absolutely gorgeous , going to use for some Halloween sampers